Graham chats with one of Think Productive’s Productivity Ninjas, Grace Marshall. They discuss FOMO, the word “busy” itself, and taming the lizard brain. They also swap their personal productivity confessions.
- Grace’s website – be sure to sign up to her newsletter and subscribe to her blog
- How to be Really Productive – Grace’s book
- Everybody’s Normal Till You Get to Know Them, by John Ortberg
- The Chimp Paradox, by Professor Steve Peters
- Follow Grace on Twitter
- Check out the Stress Less, Achieve More workshop
- Subscribe to Think Productive’s monthly tips newsletter