Graham talks to husband and wife Ben and Jodie Cook. Ben is a personal trainer and former model with a degree in economics. Jodie is a social media manager, five years into running an award-winning business with local and international clients. On top of which, she is currently the BDPFA under 55.5kg British powerlifting champion, and is coached by her husband Ben, who co-developed the Clever Tykes series of children’s books.
They talk about living and working together, and “essentialism” (or not being defined by the absence of something).
- Like Mother, Like Daughter? Analyzing Maternal Influences Upon Women’s Entrepreneurial Propensity
- Zoom video conferencing tool
- An Optimist’s Tour of the Future, by Mark Stevenson
- Essentialism: The Disciplined Pursuit of Less, by Greg McKeown
- The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying, by Marie Kondo
- Stuffocation, by James Wallman
- You are the Placebo, by Dr Joe Dispenza
- JC Social Media
- Clever Tykes children’s books
- Follow Jodie on Twitter
- Follow Ben on Twitter
- Follow Graham on Twitter
- How to be a Productivity Ninja – Graham’s book
Here’s Jodie at the 2016 GBPF South Midlands Championships.