In this episode, Graham talks to improv actor, musician and author Heather Urquhart, of the Maydays and Showstoppers. They discussed when to say “yes” to things and when to say “no”, making time for friends and family, and learning how to play.
- The Maydays, Heather’s improv company
- Sing it, Heather and Joe Samuel’s book on
- Open Your Mouth and Sing: more musical improv
- The “yes, and” rule of improv
- Yes, And: How Improvisation Reverses “No, But” Thinking and Improves Creativity and Collaboration by Kelly Leonard and Tom Yorton
- Follow Heather on Twitter
- Follow Graham on Twitter